Founded in 2008, MINERVA Health Economics Network, Ltd. is a formal affiliation of independent health‐economics and market access consultancies that are strategically located in Europe, North America, and the Pacific Rim.
The members of MINERVA have a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and experience in health economics, outcomes research, technology assessment, reimbursement, and market access. MINERVA’s clients encompass virtually every major pharmaceutical and biotechnology company as well as numerous medical device and diagnostics companies, third‐party payers, and governmental authorities.
MINERVA’s “sweet spot” is global health-economics strategic planning and value positioning, and the development, adaptation, and estimation of health-economics models (cost-effectiveness, budgetary impact) to meet the needs of local decision makers.
See www.minerva-network.com for details.
- Ars Accessus Medica (a2m) (The Netherlands)
- AXIS Healthcare Consulting Ltd. (Ireland)
- Cemka-Eval (France)
- CRECON Medical Assessment Inc. (Japan)
- PeriPharm Inc. (Canada)
- Policy Analysis Inc. (PAI) (US)
- SYNEVi Pty Limited (Australia & New Zealand)
- York Health Economics Consortium (UK)